понедельник, 8 февраля 2010 г.

oh at last.

finished my shopping marathon today. please, don't think I'm some kind of a shopaholic - it's just that these are the last days of sale and I'm trying to get the best pieces before all those shops get packed with SS clothes I can't wear straight away and which are overpriced. I bought one pair of summer shoes though, but well they weren't too expensive anyway. Tried like a dozen of different coats in Max Mara (they made a marvelous range this a/w in fact) but none of them fitted properly. Bought the dress I've been trying on before. Might wear it to my birthday, but need to find a way to make the look brighter  - dress is black and doesn't have too many details. May go for statement heels or coloured tights. Dunno yet. With my parents and their conservative tastes (mind you, I' m turning 18 and my clothes shopping is still under parental control) you have to be carefull.;) me mum bought herself a pair of shoes too.) quite funny they are, but they suit her and I'm happy she bought something risky and something that has heels. that's a progress. Nevertheless we both fear critisism fom Dad. (he is flying to Brunei at the moment, so he is still to see our purchases). Especially for my sixties-looking high-heeled pair. By the way all those things were bought in GUM (big department store located on the Red Square containing mostly the luxury brands like Burberry, LV, Paul Smith, Jil Sander, Iceberg and so on).  Once again I noticed how different is the quality of service, discout system in Bosco group shops and in TSUM.  The day before yesterday we were there and I actually bought another pair of shoes, but the feelings were disgusting. In TSUM shop-assistants count the value of clothing and amount of luxury brands on you before they say "good evening, may I help you". They didn't take my mum too serious and approached me only because of high-heels, recognisable bag and confidence. Retards. The whole place looks like some bazaar with whores on stilettoes acompanied by criminal-looking "boyfriends" or some wealthy but tasteless eastern women with daughters. You are destined to feel like an outcast and that's how they look at you. Everytime I go there it all feels as a big waste of time. The only advantage is that they offer some rare foreign designers which you can find only there but as everything is overpriced you even don't won't to buy anything. In Bosco shops you get discounts and special offers, you are surrounded by helpfull stuff - you come back home with many many bags full of the stuff you really want to wear, right now. yeah the loacation decides so much. Now I stop about the shops. )

Also solved the problem with presents for my coursemates. It turned out that I haven't bought any New Year presents before the New Year but managed to tell everyone that I'm definitely going to give them presents. Today I bought the last ones and I hope tommorrow I will see a couple of happy faces, saying that they like what I bought. It's February. But it's never too late)
Good night.

these two curly ladies are lovely http://trendycrew.com/tag/paris-fashion-week/page/14/
really like looking through fashion week and streetstyle photographs. very inspirational.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий