вторник, 9 февраля 2010 г.

just a hint

instead of posting all the new things that I bought or going even further and posting pictures of me wearing all that new stuff I decided to download pictures which show only fragments of the new things. I did that because a). some of my friends read this blog and hey! i don't want them to see those things here before they see them on me. b). I've got no one to photograph me in those outfits. It's quite stupid to ask my mum, because she would either laugh or photograph in some inappropriate way and present everything not like I want it. So fragments then.





well, try to guess what are the pieces, by the way second picture isn't only about the jacket,(which I actualy wore to the uni today - couldn't resist) there's a dress underneath.
all the photographs are by me, if you want to use them (but of course this is most unlikely) provide a link to the blog.

2 комментария: