четверг, 22 апреля 2010 г.

it's time to show up

Hey everyone!

it's been more than a month since my last post and as it was a). in Russian b). me moaning about my life I guess those mystique people who actually READ this blog said to themselves "err, no, she's way to boring and slow" or "hey, where are the nude pics?" etc. Well those who used the first phrase - I'll try to do my best this spring and make this blog a better place, those who dared to even think of the second phrase would be kindly asked to fuck off.

The fact that I'm writing again doesn't mean that I've solved all my problems, found my ambitions and so on, but I just said to myself: you can't make even this a waste of time and virtual space, get a grip!

Right now I'm very into The Hollies, David Bowie and American 60s folk scene. Also I'm dreaming of magically getting into a pub somewhere in the country, in a small town in the UK. With footie, porter or stout, slightly horrible food and olther wonderfull things people come to a pub for. But as I'm in Moscow all the alternatives however bright and authentic they may seem (there are a couple of good-looking pubs, packed with people and football-oriented screens, beer from England and quite an atmosphere) lack one very important thing: people with amazing accents telling you about footie and beer like no one else in the world.
So pubs, Bowie, folk music, pop-bands, 60s...yeah that's pretty much almost everything that is on my mind. Well, ok, my studies - I do think I about that too.) And a certain person I haven't seen for weeks.

God, I sound soo juvenile!

                                  Crosby, Stills and Nash
                                              The Hollies
                                              David Bowie
Joan Baez and Bob Dylan

Leonard Cohen
and

The Queens Arms pub, Charlotte Street, Birmingham

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий